A big international company is looking for an Environmental Fate Regulatory Expert with section experience of Registration dossiers for AIs and PPPs. It is a fast growing company, because of big financial investments, for example they have a Bio pesticide Division, where they work on next generation products which are new in the market, which will be great for your knowledge and development. The job has a possibility to be mostly home based, which will give you a lot of freedom and independence, where you visit the office around two times a month. The company also supports training and self-development on other areas so that next to your own role, you can grow. And you can choose from several locations to work from, like Valencia, Hamburg or Heidelberg, giving you even more flexibility.
* You must have background within Modelling and Fate Sections of Dossier and the ability to work on all sections of the dossier.
* You must have good communication skills, because of the commercial element where you also be interacting with clients.
* Knowledge of Plant Protection Products (PPP's) and experience in the Agrochemical sector.
* Knowledge of environmental fate, to know the reaction of certain chemicals when released in the environment.
* Knowledge of the preparation of the tools for the section and also the manuals and guidelines.
For more information please contact me on +31 207 09 1070 and send an updated CV to B.Bihari@nonstop-recruitment.com.
You MUST be eligible to work in Spain. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Posted: 17th April 2018
- Expires: 15th May 2018
- Reference: BB-184103-1