Beauty has no boundaries and customer expectations change from one culture to another. With the global footprint and profound understanding of what beauty means around the world my client offer's an innovative and exciting environment to work in.
The primary function of this position is to work closely with the Director, Research and Development and Product Marketing to direct all formula development from concept to an approved scaled up formula. You will be responsible for providing leadership and direction for multiple projects within the formulation development group in the Research & Innovation lab.
What You'll need:
* Advanced formulation mastery, specific to colour cosmetics.
* Ideally, knowledge of dry and wet process formulas.
* Proven experience as an R&D Manager.
* 5+ years colour cosmetic experience.
* High level of technical curiosity and keen sense of problem solving with solid root cause analysis.
* Ability to lead teams in an aligned goal.
* Leadership as a departmental representative in inter-departmental teams and senior management meetings.
This is a perfect opportunity to join a leading cosmetic company.
For a confidential discussion about R&D opportunities in the U.K, or to apply you, please send your CV to email@example.com or call me, Jeroen De Maeyer, R&D Consultant on the number +44 (0) 207 940 2105.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Posted: 17th April 2018
- Expires: 22nd May 2018
- Reference: 179580