A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a top pharmaceutical company in Hertfordshire for a Medical Writer to join their global regulatory documentation department on a 12-month contract.
As the Medical Writer, you will be working with global drug development teams to bring novel pharmaceutical products to patients worldwide through planning and preparing a broad range of regulatory documents.
You will have the opportunity to work a broad range of documents including periodic safety reports, risk management plans, investigator brochures, clinical study reports, summaries of clinical data across studies and lots more! You will manage document development to ensure the content produced is prepared to a high standard, meets the agreed timelines and complies with regulatory requirements.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity you should:
- Be educated to BSc level (or higher) within a life science discipline.
- Have previous medical or scientific writing experience, ideally with experience writing risk management plans (RMPs) and Periodic Safety Reports (DSURs and PBRERs).
- Experience in regulatory affairs or related functions in drug development is an advantage.
- Advanced proficiency in English (writing and speaking).
Keywords: Freelance Medical Writer, Medical Writer, Scientific Writer, Science Writer, Medical Writing, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, regulatory affairs, medical communications, healthcare communications, regulatory writer.
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Paramount Recruitment
- Posted: 17th April 2018
- Expires: 15th May 2018
- Reference: JG/CMW