A big international company, with the best reputation in diagnostics in the world is looking for a DevOps Engineer, working for them will look great on your CV and they also provide Life Science. You will be part of developing cutting edge technology that will be used all over the world in hospitals and labs and will be an asset in saving lives. And because of the many products and the other specialists you will be working with you can learn a lot and keep developing yourself. You will be working with inventors, scientists, engineers and visionaries.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, System Administration, or similar.
- Professional experience, preferentially working with cloud infrastructures/deployments. Familiarity with ISO 27001 is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Linux OS and database management and Linux (Ubuntu LTS server/Debian/RHEL).
- Good Knowledge of the cloud environment.
- And preferably Affinity with the Python Django framework and POSIX.
- And experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, VPC, EFS, S3), OpenStack or equivalent
You will be coordinating, implementing and improving a platform for continuous build automation and to insure that cloud security is in line with industry standards. You will be expected to research, recommend, develop and deploy improvements in a proactive manner.
For more information please contact me on +31 207 09 1070 and send an updated CV to B.Bihari@nonstop-recruitment.com.
You MUST be eligible to work in Belgium. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Posted: 16th April 2018
- Expires: 14th May 2018
- Reference: BB-182501-1