Graeme Pallas is recruiting for a Quality Assurance Administrator to join the Customer Complaints team of a leading healthcare and consumer goods organisation at their site located in Egham on an initial contract until January 2019.
The main responsibility of this role will be to act as the contact person for the receipt of complaints from industry and provide a timely response.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring valuable data from the complaints system is made available
- Maintaining scorecards for the department
- Providing trending data to management and other teams
To be considered for this position, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in a life science subject
- Experience working in a Quality Assurance function of a manufacturing organisation
- Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a UK headquartered and globally operational healthcare organisation at their R&D facility located in Egham. Initially, you will be employed on a contract basis until January 2019 with an immediate start available.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference NT41846 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 16th April 2018
- Expires: 14th May 2018
- Reference: NT41846