Andy Leake is recruiting for a Head of Statistical Modelling & Simulation Services to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge, UK; Gothenburg, Sweden or Gaithersburg, USA on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Review working practices of teams and ensure non-compliant processes are escalated and remediated.
- Periodically review the team's scope of services, bringing in any new offerings and transitioning any existing ones to the TA statistical teams via training programmes.
- Ensure own work and work of team is compliant within Clinical Development Serve as a system owner for statistical tools developed within the Advanced Analytics Centre.
- Where relevant to role:
- Develop, coach, mentor, motivate and inspire individuals within the organization.
- Ensure performance management and personal development of employees.
- Attract, recruit, develop & retain top talent.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- MSc or PhD in biostatistics, mathematics, informatics, computer science, the physical sciences or related subject.
- Strong experience of modelling, simulation and statistical computing.
- Broad understanding of clinical drug development & the pharmaceutical environment.
- People leadership - the ability to motivate, inspire and influence team members.
- Willingness to travel domestically & internationally
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving global pharmaceutical company.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL41829 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in United States. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 16th April 2018
- Expires: 14th May 2018
- Reference: CL41829