Andy Leake is recruiting for a Clinical Trial Design Methodology Expert to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge, UK; Gothenburg, Sweden or Gaithersburg, USA on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide consultancy to, and collaborate with, fellow statisticians as well as medical scientists and other key roles across the business.
- Lead and participate in more strategic activities such as capability build projects, which deliver broad improvements to the way clinical trials are designed and analysed in the company.
- Develop and implement new methodology and interact with external scientists and regulators, through publications, presentations and cross-industry collaborations.
- Provide 'just in time' consulting and mentoring primarily for clinical trial design questions, proactively identify new areas where Statistical Innovation can add value, develop collaborative relationships with the external scientific/academic community
- Contribute to or lead capability build in one or more of the following statistical areas: Advanced/adaptive clinical trial design, multiplicity, subgroups and biomarkers, decision analytics.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Strong track record of research and methodological development in Statistics, supported by scientific publications in first class statistical journals.
- Documented ability of delivering innovative statistical solutions in an applied environment (preferably related to clinical trial design).
- High level of competence in global and cross-skilled collaborative working.
- An urge to apply your scientific competence on practical problems, for the benefit of patients.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving pharmaceutical company.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL41827 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in United States. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 16th April 2018
- Expires: 14th May 2018
- Reference: CL41827