CK Group are recruiting for a Project Engineer to join a global company within the Pharma industry at their site located in Blackpool on a 12 month contract.
The primary purpose of this job is to support manufacturing through the continuous development of manufacturing processes and projects to achieve operational targets.
The position is part of a team within the Engineering department that contributes to the overall business metrics. This position will provide project leadership on continuous improvement and risk mitigation initiatives and will also include liaison with outside suppliers and other Design & Manufacturing sites to ensure all goals and targets of the manufacturing process are achieved.
As a Project Engineer you will:
Deliver key projects to the Value Stream which will positively impact on the key metrics.
Drive process improvements/capacity increases through New technology/equipment introductions.
Be competent in validation requirements on new equipment introductions/processes/process changes.
Identify capital spend budget requirements and manage budget for process improvements.
Prepare of all relevant manufacturing specifications.
Prepare and project manage of all line extensions/NPI including supporting documentation as required.
To be considered for this position, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering / Science discipline, with 2+ years relevant experience.
• Experience in regulated industry, FDA, ISO, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to lead significant projects to completion, on time and within budget
• Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to make effective decisions.
Excellent proven record of Project Management skills.
• Experienced in project budget control
• Ability to manage multiple assignments or projects with sound analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
• Flexible work ethic.
• Strong influencing skills.
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
• Problem Solving skills - to assist in maintaining project progress and on design issues.
• Decision Making - required to make decisions on technical issues.
• Degree of responsibility - must be capable of taking direction and taking responsibility and ownership for systems.
• Excellent planning & organisation skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a medical devices organisation owned by one of the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies. They offer the world's most comprehensive portfolio of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA41817 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 16th April 2018
- Expires: 14th May 2018
- Reference: KA41817