Andy Leake is recruiting for a Principal Statisticianto join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge, UK; Gothenburg, Sweden or Gaithersburg, USA on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Lead the strategic, statistical thinking and contributions to the Development Plans, Regulatory Strategy, Health Technology Assessment and Commercial Presentation for indications/projects within a product team.
- Provide leadership to statistical staff on the indications/projects so that all work is carried out with regards to company standards and external regulations; through partnership with experts, developing design options and providing high quality decision support to enable the business to make informed decisions; quantifying the benefit, risk, value and uncertainty of the emerging product profile.
- Hold CRO/Partners accountable for the high quality standards of their deliverables.
- Represent the company and Statistics to Health Authorities and Reimbursement/Payer Organisations for specific projects/indications.
- Apply expert skills to investigate, apply novel statistical approaches, for relevant statistical issues and/or regulatory guidance and/or value demonstration.
- Mentor/coach and support the education and training of Statistics staff in the technical arena.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- MSc/PhD in Statistics or Mathematics (containing a substantial statistical component) with experience in pharma/healthcare or other relevant area.
- Knowledge of the technical and regulatory requirements related to the role.
- Experience of Development, program design and data analysis and interpretation.
- Experience of regulatory interactions and/or submissions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving pharmaceutical company.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the US is essential. Please quote reference CL41818 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Sweden. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 16th April 2018
- Expires: 14th May 2018
- Reference: CL41818