We are currently looking for a Compliance Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Compliance Officer you will be responsible for supporting the company with compliance activities in line with the ABPI and other international regulations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Compliance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work very closely with the field based teams, ensuring that the understanding of all regulations that govern promotional and non-promotional activities are up to date. You will have the overall management of the copy approval system for all materials.
2. As the Compliance Officer, you will also be tasked with designing and providing relevant training to all staff, to drive compliance to these regulations forward. You will keep records of training that has been completed and what is required for other members of staff.
3. You will provide support to the field based teams alongside monitoring and providing reports on healthcare compliance in line with international regulations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Compliance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have experience working within an ABPI regulated business, and understand the importance that promotional and non-promotional materials are compliant. Any exposure to international regulations would be advantageous.
2. Strong medical communication skills is essential along with previous experience with medical writing, usage of medical databases, usage of medical online tools.
3. An understanding of the importance of the sales team is essential. As you will be working side by side with the team, you will be required to have the communication skills to relay information and assist with the understanding of international regulations.
Key Words: Compliance | ABPI | Pharma | SOP | Materials | Promotional | Medical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 16th April 2018
- Expires: 14th May 2018
- Reference: J5410