Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for an IT Project Manager to join a company in a global healthcare organisation at their site based in Zurich, Switzerland on a contract basis until March 2019, with the possibility of extension.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Project manage Windows 10 rollout in EMEAR
- Develop Project Management Plan and other necessary deliverables including WBS/Gantt Chart and RAID log
- Work with the Windows 10 global team to proceed with this rollout and rollup information to program management
- Manage this project using Microsoft Project (primary), Excel, SharePoint, etc.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Have experience managing/leading Windows OS upgrade/PC replacement
- Adequate Project Management Skill and Experience (PMP or Prince2 preferred)
- Sufficient skills and knowledge on Windows 7 and 10 technical platforms
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Zurich.
Please quote reference QLS41808 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 16th April 2018
- Expires: 14th May 2018
- Reference: QLS41808