An exciting position has arisen for an experienced Team Leader to join a growing toxicology team based in the North of England
The Team Leader will be responsible for:
- Managing and monitoring the toxicology studies, ensuring the team reporting QA issues in timely manner
- Communicating effectively with the team.
- Overseeing client projects from the development of methods, through validation to clinical / pre-clinical studies.
The successful team leader will have a BSc in Life Sciences with several years experience in GLP laboratories.
The Team Leader should be able to demonstrate:
- High attention to detail and ability to audit and review scientific data.
- Good organisational and record keeping skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate scientific information in a clear and concise manner.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs
- A helpful outgoing personality.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Posted: 16th April 2018
- Expires: 14th May 2018
- Reference: By06