Sarah Farrow at CK Group is recruiting for a BD Manager on behalf of an innovative healthcare solutions business, who are developing products to streamline the development and assessment of new medical products. The company are ideally seeking an ambitious candidate who is keen to progress quickly through the company into a senior and strategic position.
Our client's customers include a wide leading pharmaceutical, CRO, SMO and NHS organisations.
You will be responsible for:
- Initial follow-up on sales leads and contacts to qualify interest, ensuring that all calls are recorded accurately in the CRM with a follow-up plan.
- Arranging and attending meetings with prospects & clients
- Competitor research
- New business sales, account management and marketing communications
To be considered for the position you should be a proactive, and enthusiastic self-starter with a burning desire to succeed within an exciting, fast growing company.
You should have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to a minimum of degree level, or equivalent, and ideally MSc or MBA, with significant experience within the Pharmaceutical industry
- An understanding of Drug Development and ideally Patient Recruitment.
- A proven track record of success in a commercial position within a relevant industry.
The company offer a competitive benefits package, including uncapped commission and share options, as well as exceptional opportunities for personal development and career progression.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH41769 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 13th April 2018
- Expires: 11th May 2018
- Reference: DH41769