An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Documentation Officer who is required to ensure that products have the correct certification / documentation on time to the required quality standards in accordance with the customer specification.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
As the Quality Documentation Officer you will be responsible for:
* Carrying out all relevant Quality Administration checks ensuring that all process documentation is stamped and or signed accordingly.
* Raising any concerns or barriers when creating certification / documentation that may delay products being delivered to customer specifications including delivery date.
* Liaising with customers' and external auditors and ensuring the execution of the appropriate Certification and Documentation and compliance with the required specifications
To be successful in the role of Quality Documentation Officer you will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience in a Quality document focused role
* Experience liaising with customers and external auditors ensuring the execution of correct documentation
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience and an industry leading benefits package. There's other none tangible benefits such as commitment to your development.
To apply for the position of Quality Documentation Officer, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the 'apply now' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: interviews will be taking place over the next 2 weeks***
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: JAM Recruitment
- Posted: 13th April 2018
- Expires: 26th April 2018
- Reference: BBBH68629