We are currently looking for a Flow Cytometry Sales Executive to join a Global leading company that have been in the Life Science industry for over 80 years.
They manufacture and market products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing.
This position is to join a very successful sales team across Europe who are supported by a team of Application Specialists.
They offer an intensive training programme and place a high value on your career development.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Flow Cytometry Sales Executive will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Consultatively selling Flow Cytometry Research Instrumentation in to the Academic Research, Clinical Research and Industrial Markets across the
Yorkshire, North East, North West and Scotland
2. Develop strategic account planning activities to maintain and develop the current customer base and win new business
3. Co-ordinating demonstrations and roadshow activities to showcase the product range
4. Manage the end to end sales process including producing and delivering proposals to customers and closing deals
5. Hitting sales targets and ensuring customer satisfaction at all levels
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Flow Cytometry Sales Executive we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biological subject
2. At least 3 years of successful technical sales within a Life Science or Diagnostic company or 4 years of hands on Flow Cytometry experience looking to enter in to sales
3. A very driven, sales orientated personality that is driven by exceeding targets and winning business
4. Full driving licence and the right to work in the UK with no travelling restrictions
Flow Cytometry, FACS, Cell Sorting, Cell Counting, Biomarker Detection, Protein Engineering, Blood Cancer, Cell Imaging, Cell Suspension, Biological, Sales, Territory Manager, Account Manager, Business Development, Diagnostics, Cell Biology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 13th April 2018
- Expires: 11th May 2018
- Reference: J5458