A well-established agrochemical manufacturer based in the Midlands is currently recruiting for a Contract Laboratory Chemist to join their growing Technical Team. This is a 12 month fixed term contract role, starting as soon as possible, paying £20,000-25,000 depending on experience.
* Research and development of new products to company deadlines and budgets
* Production scale up - ensuring new products can be efficiently and safely manufactured to a set specification
* Fulfilling customer sample requests, making sure that samples are produced and dispatched correctly/on time as required
* Supporting other departments with Technical advice
* Degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry/Related
* Previous academic or industrial laboratory experience
* Good communication skills, Proactive attitude, Able to write a technical reports to a high standard
If this role looks of interest please apply online, for further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 13th April 2018
- Expires: 11th May 2018
- Reference: J26242