Full Time and Permanent position
I am working closely with a global agricultural company who are looking to appoint a Compliance Manager to align their UK business with their Global Food Health & Safety regulations.
Duties of the role include:
* Implement and maintain the company's Quality & Environmental Systems, ensuring compliance with ISO 14001
* Organising and undertaking both internal and external audits
* Responsible for all Health & Safety matters on site
* Investigate and record all compliance incidents
* Keep up to date with all legislation and regulation changes and updates
Skills/experience required for the role include:
* Food Science/Nutrition related qualification
* Excellent working knowledge and experience with HACCP, COSHH, BRC & ISO
* Working experience within the food/feed/agricultural industry - and a strong understanding of policies and procedures within these fields
* The ability to communicate to both internal and external stake holders, from junior level colleagues to company directors
If this sounds like a role which you would like to apply for and you possess the relevant skills and experience then please follow the link. For further information please call the REED Food & FMCG office in London on 0207 337 6585 and ask for Stuart Nunn or Lavina Rose.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Reed Scientific
- Posted: 13th April 2018
- Expires: 11th May 2018
- Reference: 65867