Julia Day is looing for a Medical Affairs Manager to join a medium sized leading pharmaceutical company and manage medical activities within Neurology including the line management of 3 Medical Liaisons. You will be working on an existing portfolio of medicines with a new indication launch later this year and more products in phase II & III to follow.
· Provide medical affairs support for pre and post launch activities
· Provide medical affairs support for local market access activities in the region
· Take responsibility for key projects at the EMEA level
· Lead and Manage the MSL Neurology team
· Management of local Phase IV and Investigator Led Study programs.
· Support local and pan-European Advisory Boards
· Ensure compliance of all Neurology related activities, including acting as final medical signatory
· Travel - Estimated at less than 30% of time. Mainly to local markets, KOL meetings, symposia and congresses.
· You will hold an MD degree with registration to the GMC or be a GPhC qualified Pharmacist
· Be a registered final medical signatory
· Therapy experience would be advantageous but not essential
· In depth experience of working within medical affairs and an understanding of the field medical role is essential
· A desire to work in a diverse and visible cross-functional environment
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL41775 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 13th April 2018
- Expires: 11th May 2018
- Reference: CL41775