Late Phase Global Project Manager
Permanent - Buckinghamshire
Company / Role Overview:
A specialist consultancy is looking for a Global Project Manager to join their European strategic partnership. The role with entail the running of non-interventional and observational research studies across a wide range of clients such as Academia, Pharma and CRO.
With studies across Japan, Brazil and Europe, this role offers the opportunity to work on a truly global basis with some of the top pharma companies in the world.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Planning and managing global studies to meet client specifications
- Provide strong leadership of cross functional teams including local country CRAs, project managers and data managers
- Provide strategic planning expertise, and ensure operational feasibility of clinical development plans
- Budget and timeline management
- Provide support to CRA teams with regards to protocol, therapeutic area and study procedures and SOP training
- Oversight of local teams to obtain ethics approvals and negotiating site contracts
- Relevant life sciences degree or similar
- Experience in global project management within healthcare industry
- Experience of non-interventional and observational studies
Apply today for immediate consideration. Speculative applications welcome.
To apply for this role send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01189 594 990 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for pharmaceutical professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialist sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all agencies- therefore you can leave your job search and career guidance safely in our hands! Our expert consultants and resourcers have been working within the clinical market for a number of years and understand the sector, so can give tailored advice for you and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect fit for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Updated: 25th April 2018
- Expires: 23rd May 2018
- Reference: JO-1804-406689