My client has a new opportunity for an experienced Marketing Specialist to join their newly created Marketing team based within their Polyurethanes Division in Brussels. The person who will come in will have a lot of autonomy and growth for in the nearby future.
* Degree in Marketing with previous experience in a similar role within the Chemical or Construction sector.
* Demonstrable track record of supporting new product introductions and new market identification initiatives.
* English spoke language
* Comply with the EH&S and Compliance guidelines.
* Support the delivery of innovation growth targets and the strategic marketing department objectives
* Doing research for existing markets & application or the discovery for new markets/applications with support from the market intelligence team
* Close level of interaction with the commercial teams to align business strategy and tactics.
* Continuously develop a strong knowledge of the Construction market in EMEA through the collection and modelling of competitor and customer intelligence so you could use this in your benefit
You will be working within one of the largest and most diverse market segments within the business which can give you a lot of different technical development points which can benefit you in the long run.
If this role is suited to your background, please get in touch with a copy of your CV in MS WORD FORMAT to Jeroen De Maeyer at email@example.com or call +32 2 891 98 99 for more information.
You MUST be eligible to work in Belgium. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Reference: 182389
- Updated: 31st May 2018
- Expires: 28th June 2018