Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Systems Officer to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Quality Systems Officer you will be responsible for designing the QMS and maintaining and providing continuous improvement of it.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Systems Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure GXP and Quality compliance with the QMS by monitoring and producing metrics and providing continuous improvement of the Quality System.
2. As Quality Systems Officer you will provide Quality support for all new products and conduct annual quality reviews.
3. You will ensure compliance with various standards such as GMP, aseptic practices and site specific regulations. You will communicate on-going progress regarding deviations and QA activities to the Head of Quality and communicate with various departments.
4. As Quality systems Officer you will prepare for and host client and regulatory audits and help to ensure quality throughout the production process.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Systems Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or higher national certificate in a scientific discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a QA role in the Pharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with electronic document management systems used to ensure GMP standards are met.
Key Words: Pharmaceuticals | GMP | cGMP | Quality Assurance | QA | Sterile | Licensed Medicines | Quality Management System | Change Control | CAPA's | Deviations | Supplier Management | Compliance | Audits | Specialist | Associate | Aseptic | Biologics | Quality | Continuous Improvement | C.I |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 14th March 2018
- Expires: 11th April 2018
- Reference: J5299