Product Stewardship Manager - Team Leading position in Germany
I am currently working with one of the fastest growing companies from the specialty chemicals field, through their presence in diverse markets across the world became one of the most recognizable businesses within the industry. Their constant growth and leading industry position makes my client THE place you definitely would like to progress your professional career.
This is an excellent possibility for an experienced Product Stewardship Manager who is willing to expand their international network and prove their management talent. You will be leading a team of 2 high qualified professionals based in Germany. The department will expand in coming years and you will be responsible for the whole strategic aspect of its growth.
We are looking for someone that already has the necessary team leading experience, but is ready to start with a smaller transparent team and then build it organically themselves.
As a recognised leader of the Product Stewardship and Compliance department, you will represent my client to selected industry groups and governmental agencies. You will also be the main point of contact for other business units in relevant product safety issues. Representing the whole BU will mean you will at the same time provide direct and indirect support to internal and external customers regarding regional product safety and regulatory issues.
Your day to day tasks will include monitoring of regulations and keeping up to date with regulatory updates and changes within the legislations. You will then provide the necessary coaching and guidance to team members and BU representatives on any possible changes or improvements needed.
* Experience in a similar position, as well as experience directly supervising a team of professionals and project teams
* Excellent knowledge of REACH, GHS, hazard communications standard, as well as knowledge of other chemical regulations. Familiarity with European legislations is definitely required
* Good knowledge of EHS modules, Global Trade Control Systems, Global Label Management and SDS creation
* Degree in Chemistry, Toxicology or other scientific subject
* Previous contact with industry groups and governmental agencies would be desirable
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills to engage with global and regional business contacts
* Fluency in English and German
If working in a well respected and market leading company appeals to you, apply today by emailing a recent CV in word format to Paulina Suder at email@example.com or call me on +49 (0) 8921 0933 64.
Senior Product Stewardship/Product Safety/Product Stewardship/Produktsicherheit/REACH/GHS/EHS/Team Leading/Chemicals/ Germany
If a great management position and personal development appeals to you, apply today through emailing a recent CV in word format to Paulina Suder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 (0) 8921 0933 64 for further information.
Paulina Suder, Non Stop Chemicals
You MUST be eligible to work in Germany. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Posted: 14th March 2018
- Expires: 11th April 2018
- Reference: PS/168212/125