Senior Product Safety Associate - Toxicology
Nonstop Recruitment are seeking a Toxicologist with experience in human health assessments and safety assessments. This is a position working within a company that promotes strict career development. You will have unprecedented access to a vast product range, a product range that is number one selling in most of its categories.
Working within household products, you are requested to:
* Prepare, maintain, update safety documentation
* Ensure safety and regulatory compliance of raw materials.
* Ensure appropriate hazard evaluation and health risks assessment for raw materials and products globally are conducted
* Provide Safety support to various functions during the all phases of the NPD
* Ensure the company is up to date with methods for risk assessment.
* Toxicity testing in line
* Ensure products are properly assessed and comply with internal operating procedures and polices, as well as external requirements (e.g., Product Regulations, International/National Standards, REACh, CLP etc.).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Qualified to BSC/MSC/PhD level in Toxicology
* Experience in an environment of product safety and/or regulatory toxicology
* Competent as reviewing toxicology and related chemical safety data.
* Working knowledge of mammalian toxicology assays and testing protocols
* Brief experience within consumer products industry.
* Ability to understand and interpret safety information, toxicology studies and associated directives and regulatory guidelines and ability to communicate them effectively to the relevant stakeholders.
For more information, please send in an MS WORD copy of your CV to Abid Kanji on email@example.com
Regulatory / Registrations / REACh / GHS / CLP / Biocide / Cosmetic / Flavour / Modelling / Modeller / Fragrance / Personal Care / Food / FMCG / Chemicals / Environmental Fate / Toxicology / Toxicologist / Ecotoxicologist / Fate / Human Health / Risk Assessment / Household / Safety Data Sheets / SDS / Product Safety / Product Stewardship / Hazardous Substances
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Posted: 14th March 2018
- Expires: 21st March 2018
- Reference: AK/146687/1