Management Systems Advisor
Salary up to 32K
To manage and deliver scientific and technical projects (training, consultancy and research) giving high quality and cost effective solutions to our clients both internal and external.
To develop business in focused areas to support the strategy and vision of the business.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* Graduate in a relevant scientific subject or equivalent (e.g. experience).
* A technical knowledge of the food industry (science and technology) across multiple food sectors.
* Commercial experience in a technical or quality management role within food manufacturing or in food legislation enforcement.
* Practical experience of at least one industrial food safety management standard would be an advantage.
* Formal qualification in HACCP, Level 4 would be expected to fulfil the job requirements.
* Practical experience and trained in auditing
* Training experience, at least Train the trainer level would be expected to fulfil the job requirements.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 14th March 2018
- Expires: 11th April 2018
- Reference: J24382