The role will be primarily lab based, working closely with other members of the development team and the main responsibilities will be in the design of sequencing adapters, developing methods for their analysis and the development of suitable purification procedures
Skills and Experience:
* Master's degree or PhD level.
* Track record of biomolecule manipulation, purification and characterization.
* Track record of the use of liquid chromatography and associated techniques in a biological context.
* Lab based experience in academia or industry.
* Specialization in one or more of the techniques needed for designing, developing or analysing biomolecules or complexes thereof.
* Enthusiastic, personable, hard-working, adaptable.
* Self-starter and motivator.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role please apply online or call 0121 222 5333
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 14th March 2018
- Expires: 11th April 2018
- Reference: J24306