Hygiene services currently involve consultancy and testing work around topics such as personnel hygiene, hygienic design, building design, air handling, environmental sampling, cleaning & disinfection, training and general trouble shooting.
Practical work will include a blend of research and contract services.
Qualifications and Competencies
* Degree in relevant subject (e.g. applied microbiology, Food Technology or Engineering)
* Effective project management skills from recent experience.
* Aptitude for business development
* Can-do, enterprising and driven
* Good verbal and communication skills to form good business relationship and to develop new business
* Effective time management skills relating to effective delivery and business practices
* Full UK/EU driving licence
* IT literate
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 14th March 2018
- Expires: 11th April 2018
- Reference: J24029