Process Validation Engineer
Salary upto 35K
Manage and deliver scientific and technical projects with focus on the validation of thermal processes. The job will involve a blend of consultancy, training and research activities, as part of a close-knit team. A part of this role will be the ability to develop process validation and engineering services.
Experience and qualifications required:
* Degree or higher qualification in engineering or food technology
* Experience of providing heat process validation and engineering solutions for thermal processing/treatments. Proven experience in this area would be required.
* Experience of managing projects and resources
* Effective time management skills for effective delivery and good business practices
* An understanding of technical and commercial aspects of thermal processing of foods
* Proven business development skills, with the potential and desire to develop these further
* Time management and financial awareness to drive effective project management
* Full UK/EU driving licence and eligibility to live/work in the UK. Ability to travel within UK and beyond
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 14th March 2018
- Expires: 11th April 2018
- Reference: J22952