Our Client operates a well-equipped and UKAS accredited petroleum and chemical laboratory which offers expertise in the analysis and testing of petroleum products, fuels, lubricants and gases.
Due to the continued expansion of the business, an opportunity has arisen for a Laboratory Analyst to work within their chemistry laboratory.
The successful candidate will have HND or BSc in Chemistry or related discipline with 1-3 years’ experience in analysing oil, hydrocarbons or petroleum.
- To carry out tests on lubricants and additives using standard laboratory procedures and ensuring quality and validity of all laboratory standards are maintained to ISO 14001 requirements.
- To assist in routine and non-routine testing of lubricant samples
- To liaise with clients and suppliers as required.
- To take personal responsibility for a safe working environment in the laboratory.
- To perform general lab duties and carrying out routine and non-routine analysis of petroleum products for full quality specifications.
- To document and interpret the data with laboratory software.
Ideal candidate will have some experience in analysis of conductivity, temperature, Freezing point., Auto density meter etc.
Skills: Water in Fuel/ Oil analysis by Distillation and Karl Fischer coulometer, oil Analyser, micro separator.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Posted: 14th March 2018
- Expires: 11th April 2018
- Reference: BMN6