A rapidly expanding lab-on-a-chip manufacturer is currently recruiting for a Biochip Prototype Technician to join their busy technical team. This is a permanent role, based in Oxfordshire, paying £22-30,000.
* Assembly of prototype hardware systems including mechanical, optical and electronic components
* Basic laboratory management - managing work areas, ordering of parts and other consumable items
* Analysing lab data and writing and presenting experimental reports
* Complying with the company's Quality Management Systems
* Degree (or equivalent) in a scientific or engineering discipline
* Industrial cleanroom experience
* Good knowledge of laboratory health & safety procedures
* Good attention to detail and quick learner
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 14th March 2018
- Expires: 11th April 2018
- Reference: J25875