Steve Lord is recruiting for a permanent GCP QA Consultant for a well established and highly successful drug development consultancy, based at their offices in Cambridgeshire.
The GCP QA Consultant will provide GCP QA audit consultancy support to clients, and also be responsible for the internal Quality Management System.
Key duties will include:
- on an interim basis the management and maintenance of internal Quality Management Systems and SOPs
- preparation of core SOPs for clients, and to conduct client systems audits
- conduct of QC reviews of essential documents
- conduct of CRO systems audits (GCP), including Phase I unit audits
- conduct of clinical site audits (GCP), including audit plan preparation
As GCP QA Consultant you will require the following:
- A life science BSc
- Extensive GCP QA experience gained within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience from working in clinical drug development, including auditing.
- An understanding of the regulatory environment for conducting clinical trials.
- The Consultant will have competent word processing skills (including use of standard MS Office applications).
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL41175 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 14th March 2018
- Expires: 11th April 2018
- Reference: CL41175