Natalie Wood is currently recruiting for two QA Technicians to join a coatings manufacturing company based in South Yorkshire, on a full time, permanent basis. This is a shift role which will involve morning, afternoons and night shifts offering a salary of c22,000.
As a QA Technician your responsibilities will include:
- Routine testing of incoming raw materials
- Routine testing of products
- Routine testing of finished goods
- Maintenance of the Quality Systems and procedures
- Routine calibration checks of laboratory equipment
- General laboratory maintenance/ordering of consumables
- Trouble-shoot quality issues within Manufacturing and Filling & Packing
- Shift Working in accordance with business needs - to include when necessary weekend and night working.
- Working in accordance with Health, Safety and Environmental regulations
- Conducting duties appropriate to the post under the direction of the QA Team Leader/QA Manager
The successful QA Technicians will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- Science based qualification minimum A-level/HNC preferred but not essential as full training given
- Computer literate
- Good communicator
- Ability to work within a busy environment
- Minimum GCSE standard or equivalent in English/Maths
- Relevant working experience - preferred not essential
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH41508 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 14th March 2018
- Expires: 11th April 2018
- Reference: SH41508