Natalie Wood is currently recruiting for two Sales Executives to join a leading testing laboratory who are UKAS accredited on a permanent basis in Cheshire.
The company has a network of state-of-the-art, highly regulated laboratory facilities based in the UK, providing analytical services to customers in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors. With worldwide reach, they deliver expert support to their clients. The company is offering a salary in the region of £18,000 - £25,000pa depending on skills and experience, benefits include 25 days holiday, pension scheme, flexitime, promotional opportunities, cycle to work scheme, child care vouchers and more.
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for direct sales activity for company's clients in support of the BD Managers and Key Account Managers.
The role will also involve:
· Calling clients on a daily basis to ensure every customer is contacted at least once a quarter
· Cold calling of client leads provided by the sales team
· Establishing the customer's needs and passing the details to the relevant member of the sales team
· Dealing with incoming customer enquiries arriving by e-mail, web or phone
· Qualifying enquiries / leads
· Accurately recording call details using a CRM tool
· Liaising with other members of the sales team to allow quotations to be issued
· Visiting client sites if required on an infrequent basis
· Developing an awareness of other business line services to allow cross-selling of services
The successful Sales Executive will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
· Be computer literate
· Experience in B2B telesales is desirable but not essential
· Knowledge of the oil and gas industry is desirable but not essential
· Previous experience of working in a results-driven role where you have exceeded objectives for customer call contacts
· Be confident talking to customers on the phone
· Experience of winning new business from new and existing clients
· Ability to seek and retain technical information related to service offering
· Promotes company values to others and supports values in daily activities and decision
· Results driven to focus contribution on activities which meet company goals and deliver the greatest value
· Ability to demonstrate exceptional customer service
· Encourage teamwork (promote operational synergies and alignment) to support each other, customers and grow together
· Drive performance by ensuring performance expectations are met
· Highly organised with strong attention to detail
· Confident communicator (written/ oral) and able to build rapport, quickly and effectively
· Demonstrates flexibility and resilience in order to meet the demands of the role
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH41510 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 14th March 2018
- Expires: 11th April 2018
- Reference: SH41510