A successful manufacturing company based in Shropshire is recruiting for a QA Technologist to join their busy technical team. This is a permanent role, paying £25-30,00, starting as soon as possible.
- Dealing with customer complaints - investigations, customer updates, managing complaint process
- Assisting Engineer Team with implement corrective actions
- Producing product Release Specifications - communicating customer requirements across departments
- Assisting with Continuous Improvement projects to reduce complaints/non-conformances
- Degree (Engineering or Scientific) and/or relevant industrial experience
- Happy working in quality orientated& customer facing role
- Project management experience, happy writing detailed technical reports
- Experience working with ISO9001 advantageous
If this role looks of interest please apply online. If you'd like further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 13th March 2018
- Expires: 10th April 2018
- Reference: J25841