Oliver Care is recruiting for a Laboratory Asbestos Analyst to join a company in the environment consultancy industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis offering a salary of between £18,000 and £22,000.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Perform bulk analysis of asbestos samples taken in the field to provide certainty of whether the sample contains asbestos or not in accordance with HSG 248 and In House Procedures
- Input sample results on electronic data system and cross check with surveyor data
- Have participation in the external AIMS scheme & In House Quality Checks
Further responsibilities will include:
- Booking in of samples into a database
- Completion of bulk analysis certificates
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience of working with asbestos risk, fire risk assessments or legionella
- BOHS P401 or equivalent
- Significant experience as a Bulk Analyst
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected consultancy who assist companies in ensuring they are environmentally compliant
Benefits include an excellent salary of up to £22,000.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST41501 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 13th March 2018
- Expires: 10th April 2018
- Reference: ST41501