Technical Services Supervisor
West Midlands - Permanent position
Competitive salary and benefits package
Are you an experienced technical support scientist with experience of people management? Are you looking to develop your career further and build upon your management expertise? My client is a large multi-national biotechnology company and are looking for an individual with a life sciences background, experience in dealing with technical enquiries within a product support environment as well as management/supervisory exposure. This is an exciting time to join an expanding department and develop your career.
The successful applicant
* You will have a degree in the Life sciences preferably with an element of immunology
* You will have worked within a technical support environment providing first line support to scientists
* You will have had line management or supervisory experience
* You will have excellent communication skills and an ability to positively impact others.
* Based in the West Midlands you will manage a team of technical support scientists providing technical assistance to customers
* You will ensure complaints and enquiries are handled in accordance with department SOP's and regulatory requirements.
* You will be responsible for the review and analysis of complex technical information and data with an ability to understand and disseminate this information to stakeholders.
* You will be a source of information and guidance for the Technical Services Specialists.
This is an exciting senior position within a highly successful company. To discuss the role further please call Oliver on 0121 7288454 or email .
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 12th March 2018
- Expires: 2nd April 2018
- Reference: J25381