Clinical Disclosure & Quality Manager
40,000 - 45,000 DOE
We have a vacancy for a Manager of Disclosure and Quality Standards to join an established, global pharma business in Hertfordshire. This is a business with an excellent product pipeline and a strong global reputation. The successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing clinical disclosure activities for the whole business and will have line management responsibility. This role requires cross-functional interaction and is a pivotal role within the business.
- Management of clinical trials disclosure team
- Ensure clinical trial transparency obligations are up to date and reflected in procedural documents.
- Identify any opportunities to implement process improvements where needed
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to ensure consistency with overall study disclosure activities
- Maintenance of records to document compliance status
- Experience with study registration and disclosure on clinicaltrials.gov
- Experience within clinical disclosure, regulatory affairs or clinical operations
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to drive cross-functional projects with conflicting priorities
Clinical Professionals is the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. Our dedicated Clinical Team has over 10 years` experience of placing clinical research professionals into positions within Pharmaceutical, Biotech, CRO, Charity and Academia organisations. We work with global market leaders as well as partnering with SME`s and Start-up`s. If you are on the market for a new challenge, please contact the team today.
Clinical Disclosure, Disclosure Quality Standards, EudraCT, Clinical Data Management, Pharmaceuticals, Biotec, CRO, London, Middlesex, Hertfordshire
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 12th March 2018
- Expires: 23rd April 2018
- Reference: JO-1803-404760