Jocelyn at CK QLS is currently recruiting for a Scientific Associate to join a world leader in contract research, development and manufacturing based in the canton of Aargau. This role is offered on a full time permanent basis.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
• Complete MS based identification and quantification of small molecules
• Assist in the preparation of SOP's, study report in a GMP regulated environment - as well as review of documents prepared by other group members
• Complete the evaluation/reporting of large & complex accurate mass LC/MS/MS and GC/MS data packages
• Develop & valid quantitative LC/MS and GC/MS methods in complex matrices
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• A broad range of LC/MS and GC/MS technologies as well as the regulatory and toxicological background knowledge
• Degree/experience in organic or analytical chemistry, or a relevant scientific discipline
• Experience in structure elucidation of small molecules based on accurate mass LC/MS/MS data (Orbitrap) or experience in quantitative LC/MS and/or GC/MS method development in a GMP regulated environment
• Experience with ThermoFisher MS software packages (Chromeleon 7.2, Xcalibur, Tracefinder, Compound Discoverer) or Mass Hunter Software (Agilent Technologies) would be an advantage
• Previous experience in a GMP regulated pharmaceutical environment is beneficial
• Excellent English and basic German knowledge (written and spoken) are required
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a company which assists in the research, development and manufacture of pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and cosmetic products based in the canton of Aargau.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST41496 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 12th March 2018
- Expires: 9th April 2018
- Reference: ST41496