Jocelyn at CK QLS is currently recruiting for a Scientific Associate to join a world leader in contract research, development and manufacturing based in the Canton of Aargau. This role is offered on a full time permanent basis.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
• Process scientific questions in gel electrophoresis and ELISA projects the context of customer orders for the analysis of biopharmaceuticals in the GMP regulated environment
• Perform and plan scientific experiments, feasibility studies, as well as method development and validation for pharmaceutical agents
• Support Laboratory Technicians in day-to-day activities
• Advice and support of customers
• Documentation of activities and the completion of all tasks necessary to maintain the laboratory
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Proven, well founded experience in the field of instrumental analysis of proteins focusing on gel electrophoresis and ELISA the GMP regulated pharmaceutical environment
• Previous experience in the analysis of biopharmaceuticals in the field of quality control
• Good knowledge of general biology and the fundamentals of biochemistry
• Expertise in the analysis of host cell proteins is an advantage
• Experience in 2D gel electrophoresis is an advantage
• Leadership experience is ideal
• Knowledge of LIMS is an advantage
• Very good knowledge both spoken and written of German and English
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a company which assists in the research, development and manufacture of pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and cosmetic products based in the canton of Aargau.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST41498 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 12th March 2018
- Expires: 9th April 2018
- Reference: ST41498