Natasha Young is recruiting for a Hardware Engineering Manager to join a newly formed company from a joint venture between a global electrical and specialist scientific equipment company. The group provides laboratory automation solutions (lab-on-a-chip) comprising of hardware and software product components from their site in Oxfordshire. This position is offered on permanent basis, with a salary of up to £70,000 per annum, dependant upon experience.
The Hardware Engineering Manager will oversee the development of the company's hardware products and technologies. The primary role of the Hardware Engineering Manager will be to ensure that resources within the company's Technical Department are utilized effectively to deliver hardware products to meet commercial requirements and quality standards. The Hardware Engineering Manager will operate as part of the management team within the Technical Department to set the overall technical direction and targets aligned with the company's strategic goals.
The Hardware Engineering Manager should have the following skills and experience:
· Experience developing hardware products to meet Quality Standards within a regulated environment, preferably for medical devices
· Experience in mentoring, coaching and assisting staff with personal development plans
· Strong customer focus and the ability to relate engineering processes to internal and external customer needs
· Experience of technology transfer and history of successful new product introductions
· Broad understanding of engineering and R&D processes coupled with a willingness and ability to challenge processes where needed
· Experience with Quality Management Systems, preferably ISO 13485
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC41490 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 12th March 2018
- Expires: 9th April 2018
- Reference: TC41490