Title: Technical Process Transfer Scientist
Salary: circa 45,000 pa plus benefits
Our Client is a global biotech company based in Berkshire. They are expanding their teams at the moment and are looking for specialist within process transfer in GMP environment.
* Leading the technical transfer of manufacturing processes between Process Development, through pilot stage to GMP manufacturing (USP and/or DSP GMP manufacturing)
* Supporting customer project teams to deliver manufacturing processes
* Coaching/mentoring more junior team members
* Be accountable for the management of technical risks associated with process transfer, identification and introduction of new raw materials for pilot and production scale batches
* Communicating all critical process and technical information to meet the required deadlines.
* Presenting data, negotiating and collaborating with the customer via both face to face meeting
* PhD/EngD or equivalent with experience in industry min 3-5 years
(Masters in Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering /Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Chemistry)
* Demonstrated experience in process transfer
* Demonstrated knowledge in USP and DSP operations from working in a GMP environment.
GMP, USP, DSP, tech transfer, pilot plant, production scale, UK, Berkshire
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 12th March 2018
- Expires: 23rd April 2018
- Reference: JO-1803-404731