My client is a global chemical company with manufacturing sites all over the world. They are working with patented products and focus on adhesives, specialty polymers and composites.
Right now, they are looking for someone to reinforce their Regulatory team. You'd be working as a Regulatory Affairs Assistant under the wings of someone who worked for a world known chemical company for over 17 years so that offers you the opportunity to learn from the best. The regulatory affairs department is heavily relied on so you'd have the opportunity to really make a difference.
Your main tasks include but are not limited to:
- Managing the company's SDS( Safety Data Sheets)
- Create new SDS's for new products / regulatory regions
- Conduct hazard classifications
- Assisting the Regulatory Affairs Manager
To be successful you need:
- to be a graduate in Chemistry
- a strong drive to develop yourself
- Living or willing to relocate to England
To apply please send your up to date CV (in Word Format) to Karim Boutouta on email@example.com or call me on +44 207 94 2105 or +31 207 09 1070 for a conversation in confidence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Posted: 15th February 2018
- Expires: 22nd February 2018
- Reference: K.B.179281.3