Full time permanent role
Salary is negotiable for the right person
Contact Andrew to discuss further and register an interest: 0121 222 5329
My client are a customer focused analytical laboratory, conducting regulatory studies to GLP within the agrochemical sector. They have a wealth of industrial experience and technical expertise, and take great pride in delivering high quality reports on schedule. They have the ability to customise individual needs due to close relationships and a flexible attitude. And are always attentive to a customer's specifications. We are working exclusively to recruit for a study director for this growing company.
* To provide leadership and expertise to studies and match clients' expectations in terms of accuracy and timeliness; and contribute to the business's agreed strategic, financial and quality objectives.
* Ensure that a definitive protocol is generated, conforming with the intentions of the study design as agreed with the sponsor
* Ensure that the protocol is authorised in a timely manner.
* Prepare quotations and contracts using the appropriate business systems.
* Assume responsibility for writing study and field plans, ordering Test items, checking raw data, results of statistical analysis and final reports for allocated studies to the required technical / quality level.
* Regularly monitor study phases according to departmental procedures.
* Liaise with the designated Supervisor, relevant sub-contractors and the Quality Unit to achieve and maintain appropriate regulatory compliance.
* Manage relations and communications with Sponsors, sub-contractors (including analytical, field and processing CROs) on relevant technical and production issues on allocated studies.
* Make decisions regarding necessary changes, document such changes and discuss with the sponsor, gaining agreement where possible.
* Communicate regularly with the sponsor, particularly to identify problem areas which will affect completion date or content of report, and document as appropriate.
Our ideal candidate will have significant study director experience within the agrochemical sector. You will have strong analytical experience using GCMS and LCMS, including method development. You will have intimate knowledge of how to run a study to GLP, and have the drive and determination to overcome obstacles and deliver a first rate service. My client are extremely customer focused and take great pride in the results they deliver and the reputation they have built.
You will enjoy your work and not be afraid to role your sleeves up and get "stuck in". They have a great culture, with days out, lunches together and trips such as golfing and dinner. You will enjoy being part of a small team and having responsibility to make your own decisions and help drive the business forward.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Andrew on 0121 222 5329
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 15th February 2018
- Expires: 15th March 2018
- Reference: J24311