Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Global Regulatory CMC Manager to join a pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Global Regulatory CMC Manager you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Global Regulatory CMC Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Maintain marketing authorisation across a global product portfolio.
2. Project manage CMC documentation for new product development registrations in Global and EU markets.
3. Specialise in Module 3 documentation for company pipeline.
4. As the Global Regulatory CMC Manager, you will compile regulatory documentation for health authority submissions.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Global Regulatory CMC Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry, Biological Sciences or Life Sciences.
2. Detailed experience of submitting regulatory marketing authorisation applications.
3. EU and International territory experience is essential.
Key Words: Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory CMC, Regulatory CMC Manager, Global, Pharmaceutical.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 15th February 2018
- Expires: 15th March 2018
- Reference: J4949