Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Procurement Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Procurement Manager you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Procurement Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage procurement activities across the organisation including review of policy and process.
2. Support internal leadership and management on purchasing policy and techniques.
3. Key supplier management across direct and indirect categories.
4. Price and Contract negotiation across global suppliers.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Procurement Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated, CIPS qualification would be desirable
2. Proven experience of strategic sourcing processes, supplier negotiation and/or supplier management.
3. Experience of GMP/GDP and SAP would be highly desirable.
Key Words: Procurement Manager, Senior Buyer, Sourcing Manager, Pharmaceutical, Supplier Management.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 15th February 2018
- Expires: 15th March 2018
- Reference: J4946