Jocelyn Blackham is currently recruiting for a Project Leader for the Packaging Operations Transfer to join a global healthcare organisation based in Solothurn, Switzerland. This role is offered on a full time temporary basis until the end of 2018, with the possibility of extension.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
• Support a packaging operations transfers from External Suppliers
• Partner and collaborate with Supplier Quality and Procurement to complete product transfers, resolve technical issues that affect Quality or Delivery of product and reduce cost of manufacturing
• Optimize packaging supplier's processes during and post transfer
• Assess supplier cost of manufacturing to ideal state and identify opportunities
• Review product drawings
• Develop project timeline and tasks to be executed as part of supplier transfer
• Evaluate and implement processes and programs to improve product quality, reduce cost at supplier
• Review and approve design or process changes from a manufacturing and process engineering perspective - ensure design for manufacturing
• Route and approve Supplier Process documentation as needed, i.e. PFMEA, engineering studies, verification/validation protocols and reports
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Ability to read and understand drawings/part prints is required
• Ability to write and suggestion improvements using PFMEA approach is required
• Ability to support Supplier packaging process validations/verifications is required
• Ability to read and understand technical documents is required
• Ability to be trained and use important business systems - i.e. SAP, Agile, ETQ is required
• Basic Lean Engineering knowledge
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a global healthcare organisation based in Solothurn, Switzerland.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG41307 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 14th February 2018
- Expires: 14th March 2018
- Reference: ENG41307