Jade Mosley is recruiting for a Laboratory Analyst on behalf of a leading chemical manufacturer at their site in Newcastle on an initial 3 month contract with the view to go permanent for the right person.
As a Laboratory Analyst you will be responsible for performing Quality Control analysis and verification duties on finished products and raw materials.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Reporting and inputting results into the laboratory database.
- Preparing and testing samples for customer trials
- Performing analysis as part of the development of new products.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A BSc or MSc in Chemistry or a closely related subject.
- Previous experience of working in a QC Laboratory
- A good understanding of analytical chemistry techniques.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading global manufacturing company, who offer structured training and progression plans and the chance to work on some exciting and varied projects.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH41302 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 14th February 2018
- Expires: 14th March 2018
- Reference: DH41302