Jade Mosley is recruiting for a Regulatory Officer to join a company in the chemical manufacturing industry at their site based in Essex on an initial 6 month contract.
The main purpose of the role will be to review documentation for REACH compliance.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Collate information in relation to a supplier and corresponding raw material.
- Review the information to verify the REACH status of the raw material.
- Identify when information complies or does not comply to the REACH information expected.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level within a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and understanding of REACH.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH41284 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 14th February 2018
- Expires: 14th March 2018
- Reference: DH41284