We are currently looking for a Senior TM1 Consultant to join a leading company based in Switzerland. As the Senior TM1 Consultant you will be responsible for engaging with an array of businesses to implement TM1 solutions from both an analytical and business perspective. The successful Senior TM1 Consultant will be comfortable presenting ideas and scoping implementation plans across both finance and IT divisions.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior TM1 Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Implement / Develop TM1 Solutions
2. Requirement gathering and liaising with stakeholders to find the best bespoke solution
3. Identify new opportunities to up sell on IBM specific software/finance packages including pre-sales responsibilities
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior TM1 Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience in working a consultancy environment as a TM1 Consultant / TM1 Developer. Experience in a flexible environment where travelling has been a fundamental part of the role will take priority on application.
2. Must have exceptional attention to detail and analytical skills and have the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Key Words: TM1 Consultant / TM1 Developer / Finance Analyst / Systems Administrator / TM1 / Reporting / TM1 Reports / Cognos / Senior Consultant
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 14th February 2018
- Expires: 14th March 2018
- Reference: J3355