Senior HR Advisor -Cambridge
An outstanding opportunity at the leading multinational organisation within Life Sciences.
We are seeking a Senior HR Advisor with an appetite for new experiences to provide operational support and continuous development of HR policies and practices to internal clients. The successful candidate will lead local HR programmes, promoting effective communication and engagement of employees.
Location: Cambridge - suitable for someone residing in Essex, Suffolk, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Huntingdonshire, Norfolk, Lincolnshire, Cambridge or for someone looking to relocate.
Duration: 12 month contract with possibility to go permanent
Rate: 21- 27 per hour
* First point of contact and subject matter expert for all UK and Ireland HR policy and process queries
* Ensure all UK / Ire HR policies and processes are reviewed, updated and compliant with legislation at all times
* Manage day-to-day relationship with external suppliers/vendors for specific services eg: immigration support, benefits self-service provision.
* Coaching of managers through employee relations and performance management situations
* Ensure all UK / Ire employee HR data are up to date and accurate at all times on HR Information Systems
* Ensure all employee files (electronic) are up to date, accurate and `inspection ready`
* Preparation of documentation as required eg: new hire contracts, changes to terms and conditions
* Coordination of new hire orientation events and preparation of data to enable payroll processes
* Produce and provide analysis of HR metrics to enable business insights
* CIPD qualified or nearing completion
* Demonstrated experience in a similar role
* Experience of coaching managers through employee relations and performance management issues
* Strong working knowledge of UK employment law and associated best practice
HR Advisor, HR Generalist, Senior HR, Essex, Suffolk, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Huntingdonshire, Norfolk, Lincolnshire, Cambridge
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 14th February 2018
- Expires: 28th March 2018
- Reference: JO-1802-402836