Are you looking for a career that you can grow and develop in?
Do you want to join a company where you can learn on the job?
Envigo are the largest employer for Laboratory Technicians in the UK and we need you to join our team in Alconbury, Huntingdon! All our technicians are fully supported through a structured training and development programme as well as having structured career progression.
As a Laboratory Technician, your main responsibilities will be:
· Conducting regular stock takes
· Taking responsibility for routine tasks
· Recording results of experiments carried out
· Checking data gathered during tests
· Preparing equipment and materials for use on studies
· Recording routine study data both manually and using electronic data capture systems
What we need from you:
· The ability and desire to learn and progress
· The capability to develop the necessary skills
· GCSE’s in science Grades C and above
Interested? Then apply today to join Envigo and help us achieve our mission – to be the best company to work with and the best company to work for!!
- Employer: Envigo ++++
- Posted: 14th February 2018
- Expires: 14th March 2018
- Reference: 5761